Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fun Projects











The end of the first semester is near, and I thought I would share some photos of what I've been up to all this time.  I have learned a lot and had a lot of fun at the same time!

Here is our fabric covering project for a left horizontal stabilizer, painted.... John Deere Yellow!
























Here is a "buzz box" used to time magneto's on the engine.  We got to solder all of this together and keep it for our own use - pretty cool!










Here are some shop tools projects.  The first is a precision machined part using a mill, and steel stock.  The other is a 11/16" brass punch - made from a metal lathe, which I gave to my Dad for Christmas.

















Finally I thought I would share a picture of my tool box.  Because we are students, we get pretty incredible discounts on tools and equipment.

May God use all the instruments He equips me with to bring Him glory!  Thank you God for a great semester (and please help me do well on all my finals). Amen.



Thank you to all who are thinking about us and keeping us in prayer!  May God bless you with a very wonderful Christmas!



































No comments:

Post a Comment